Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to control sheet number when adding and deleting sheets?

I have some code that starts by deleting a certain number of sheets, then
after calculating stuff, it's creates a series of new sheets. The problem I
have is that the new sheet object numbers always go up, even though the
spreadsheet only counts about ten of them. After processing the code 1000
times, am I going to get error messages? (eg cannot create sheet32747) and how
do I control this number?

I add the sheet with
Sheets.Add.Name = shtname

thanks