Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Enable/Disable Macro message at startup

I hope someone can help.

I have an excel workbook that contains many hidden worksheets. There
is one unhidden worksheet, on which there are individual items listed.
Whenever a person choose an item, the will have to put in a password.
The password will determine
which worksheet is opened.

Problem: Whenever I try to open the workbook, the messagebox appear
asking if I want to enable/disable macros.

Solution foreseen: I want to use some code to enable the macro even
without the person seeing this messagebox. I also want to use some
code to disable the macro whenever the person close the workbook.

How to perform solution : ???

Can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks much.

---