Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default DownArrow?

Hi All...........

This code gets me to the last cell in Column A that contains data, but then
I want to go down one more row.........how to do that please?

Application.Goto Reference:="R8C1"
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

CLR,

Application.Goto Reference:="R8C1"
Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select

John

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All...........

This code gets me to the last cell in Column A that contains data, but

then
I want to go down one more row.........how to do that please?

Application.Goto Reference:="R8C1"
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

CLR wrote:
*Hi All...........

This code gets me to the last cell in Column A that contains data
but then
I want to go down one more row.........how to do that please?

Application.Goto Reference:="R8C1"
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3 *

With out testing I would say after all that put
selection.offset(1,0).select

Keith
www.kjtfs.co

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Thanks John,
You're the First Responder, and your suggestion works "finer than frog

And thanks to the other responders too.......you guys are all the
greatest...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

CLR,