Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SelectionChange problem

I have a sheet with three columns filled with validation lists, but when the user merge cells to input something, for the cells still contain validation lists, they dont allow the users input anything except choosing from the lists. Therefore, I tried to use SelectionChange event to delete the validation lists when the users need entry something in merged cells.

Followed code does delete the validation list in the merged cells, but when the users select an unmerged cell twice the validation list also was deleted. How can I improve my code? I use Excel 2002 SP-1

Thank you a lots in advance

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range
If abortproc The
aboutproc = Tru
Exit Su
End I
Dim cRange As Rang
Set cRange = ActiveCell.CurrentRegio
If cRange.MergeCells = True Then cRange.Selec
With Selection.Validation.Delet
End Wit
End Su

Micher