Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - Create worksheets

Hi all

I'm a bit of a newbie so go easy on me. I need a macro to copy dat
from a wroksheet and paste it into a new worksheet, with name of th
worksheet that a specific name from a cell. I.e. I have a sheet wit
numerous rows, in whcih the column B contains names. I need the macr
to copy and paste all the rows with identical names into a ne
worksheet, with name of the worksheet as the name of that particula
cell. I have about 3000 rows, with about 100 different names in it, s
you can understand why it would be useful to split this data.
Any help would be much apreciated.

Thanks