Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TIMESHEET

I'm trying to come up with a weekly timesheet where I can enter my employees "time in" and "time out" for each day and have the spreadsheet total the hours for each day and then total them for the week. The basic sum function does not seem to work once it hits a total of 24 hours or more. I would prefer to leave it in a time format (for example 28:45 for 28 hours and 45 minutes) instead of converting to 28.75 (for 28 hrs & 45 min.). What formula and number format do I need to use to add these hours up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use a custom number format of [hh]:mm or [hh]:mm:ss to prevent
Excel from "rolling over" the time at 24 hours.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson