Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a VBA form in Excel

Hi guys, could use a little help on creating a form within
Excel. I don't have any VBA training but I do know some
Java (hopefully that will help me). I've done this kind of
work before with VBA, but that was several years ago and I
have totally forgotten how to do this. Anyhow, here's what
I need to make:

1) On sheet one I have a text-box for input and an enter
key to submit the data. That was the easy part...the rest
is what I need help with.

2) I need to have the text-box accept only a nine
character entry.

3) When the user presses enter, I need to have the result
inputted in the empty cells on sheet 2.

Here's what's happening. I work for a university and we
are thinking of converting the method of taking attendance
from scan-tron to a PDA. So instead of having each student
fill out the scan-tron, they would enter their SSN on the
PDA. Once there, it's going to be downloaded into an
Access database where we can other things.

I'd appreciate any assistance.