Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing a macro to save as Unicode text

Hi Dario,

The code from Jim can work very well.

I'd also suggest you can change this line to decide where the txt is saved
to.
'code begin
'specify the path to decide the location of output txt
'Open "c:\test.txt" For Output as #1
Open "Test.txt" For Output As #1
'code end

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for using Microsoft NewsGroup!

Wei-Dong Xu
Microsoft Product Support Services