Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input Boxes

Is there anyway we can use the InputBox to accept input without perso
seeing the information typed? I want something like this but I want t
get around using a TextBox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You will have to create a User Defined Form with a TextBox ... or accept the
limitation of being able to see the characters typed. Your choice.

Regards

Trevor

"carvil16 " wrote in message
Is there anyway we can use the InputBox to accept input without person
seeing the information typed? I want something like this but I want to
get around using a TextBox.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't do that with an InputBox. You need to use a text box
on a user form.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson