Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Sheet w/o VBA code

Two ways

Copy the whole sheet and use code to delete the VBA code
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Or Add a new sheet to the workbook and use Cells.copy to copy all the cells
from the Worksheet you want in this new worksheet.

If you need a code example post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)

"MWE" wrote in message ...
I wish to copy sheet "A1" from workbook "A" to
workbook "B" but not copy the VBA code associated with
A1. How might that be done?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MWE MWE is offline

Ron: many thanks. You have steered me to the solution of
my particular problem and solutions to a dozen other
things I have been pondering.

MWE

.