Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unknown Formula

Hi I have come accross a workbook with this formula. Can anybody work i
out?

=IF(ISERR(NETWORKDAYS(A4,F4,$U$4:$U$8))=TRUE,"erro r",(NETWORKDAYS(A4,F4,$U$4:$U$8)))

In A4 and F4 There are dates, and in U4:U8 there is nothing entere
into the cell.

I think it is menat to work out the number of Working Days between th
two dates.

Can anybody help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ianripping,

The Formula you have listed in your post counts the workdays "Monday -
Friday" in the aruments. A4 is the start date and F4 is the end date.
$U$4:$U$8 are days you want to be excluded from the working calander
calander.Also, $U$4:$U$8 is optional.

Rockee:)

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

so how would I put which days I didn't want in U4:U8? In what format?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ian,

These are dates. It is referred to as holidays in the help, and normally
would be, but it can be any dates that you want to exclude.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips