Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Group Controls

Hi...

An easy one for someone...

In a protected sheet how can I enable grouping controls
and auto filters simoultaneously...

Thanks in advance...

JD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sub Auto_Open()

with worksheets("sheet1")
.activate
.EnableAutoFilter = True
.EnableOutlining = True
.Protect UserInterfaceOnly:=True
end with

End Sub

I think Tom Ogilvy has posted some notes about protection failing and one fix
was to active the worksheet first.

But excel doesn't remember this after you close the workbook. It has to be
rerun when you open the workbook. So you can use auto_open or workbook_open

--

Dave Peterson