Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Formating

=AND($A1<=TODAY()+30,$A1<"")

I am keeping track of employee training expiry dates. Eg. first aid
certificates. So if the expiry date of an employee’s first aid
certificate is within 30 days of today it will flag the cell yellow
telling me that I must schedule them for retraining.

The above formula works well! No problems. However, I now have about 200
entries and I want to change this formula so that it flags at 60 days
not 30. But I cant figure out how to change all the effected cells at
once.

What would the formula be so that I could highlight all the cells and
set them to 60 instead of 30 days? The above formula only works if I
change each cell one at a time adjusting for each individual column and
row.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select all of the current cells, and go into CF, and you should see that
formula. Just change it to

=AND($A1<=TODAY()+60,$A1<"")

--

HTH