Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password protection

If you have password protected a workbook or a worksheet but have
forgotten the password, is there any way to unlock them?

Thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

www.straxx.com
Please consider a donation. This one is the one I use all the time. There
are various others out there though.

"tanktata " wrote in message
If you have password protected a workbook or a worksheet but have
forgotten the password, is there any way to unlock them?

Thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Note, from that page:

NB! This program can't remove file protection, i.e. if you are unable to
open the file, this program won't help you.

It has a link to lostpassword

http://www.lostpassword.com/excel.htm

if you can open the file, you can also see J.E. McGimpsey's site for free
code:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Tom Ogilvy