Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help sending active sheet to email list

I am trying to send an active sheet to a set of different email
address's and I keep geting error messages. Here is the code I am
trying to use

Sub mail()

Dim olApp As Outlook.Application
Dim olMail As MailItem

Set olApp = New Outlook.Application
Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)

ActiveSheet.Copy

ActiveSheet.SaveAs ActiveSheet.Path & "\" & _
"Sheet2.xls"

With olMail
..Recipients.Add "
..Recipients.Add "
..Recipients.Add "
..Subject = "Weekly Recap"
..Body = "Here is this weeks recap"
..Attachments.Add ActiveSheet.FullName
..Display
End With

ActiveSheet.Close False

Kill Sheet.Path & "\" & "Sheet2.xls"

Set olMail = Nothing
Set olApp = Nothing

End Sub
I am really new to Macro writing so I am sure I am doing this all
wrong. Am I at least in the ballpark? Another problem I may face is
that the active sheet that I want to send gets data from other sheets
so I need to find a way to send it witout error messages in the fields
that data from other sheets goes.
Is there hope?
Thanks in advance for any help

---