Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date Specific Input

Hi,

I hope this I named the subject better. Anyhow, I tried
the SUMIF function, did not work. Here is my equation.
Please refer to previous posting for exact situation.
Still need help!

=SUMIF(A3:A23,"=TODAY()",Sheet1!C31)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
geo geo is offline

=SUMIF(A3:A23,TODAY(),Sheet1!C31)
but this may make more sense:
=SUMIF(A3:A23,TODAY(),B3:B23) if you have a count of the
number of hours you worked in column B, or something

.