Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Continued Cell Formulas Across an ODBC

Heres my new dilema, I have a user with a very complexed ODBC report.

The problem is the are an additional X number of columns added with formulas
based on the contents of the ODBC.

When the ODBC refreshes none of the many columns adjecent copy down along
side only the absolute next column............Does that make sense?

My question is, is there a way programically in VBA to get the worksheet to
copy down ALL the forumlas in ALL the columns after the ODBC has been
refeshed to the point where there is no more data in the rows of the ODBC?

tia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Heres my new dilema, I have a user with a very complexed

ODBC report.

The problem is the are an additional X number of columns

added with formulas
based on the contents of the ODBC.

When the ODBC refreshes none of the many columns

adjecent copy down along
side only the absolute next column............Does that

make sense?

My question is, is there a way programically in VBA to

get the worksheet to
copy down ALL the forumlas in ALL the columns after the

ODBC has been
refeshed to the point where there is no more data in the

rows of the ODBC?

tia

.

This should happen automatically - for all your formula
columns - if you have it set up properly. In the ODBC
data range, right click and go to Properties and set the
check box beside "Fill down formulas in columns adjacent
to data" - then (this could be your problem) make sure
there are no blank columns between any of the formula
columns and the data range. Even one blank column will
prevent Excel from copying the formulas.