Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Double-byte challenges. Please help!

I am trying to parse a string and create a list of character codes. For
example,

"MULL" converts to " 0x004D, 0x0055, 0x004C, 0x004C"

With ascii text, I have accomplished this with Hex(Asc(Mid(asciiString, i,
1)). How can I do something similar with double-byte text such as Korean
where these ascii functions no longer apply?

Thanks,

Douglas Gennetten