Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can you use code to Send excel spreadsheets via Lotus Notes??

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use VBA to send an excel file
via Lotus notes? I know it can be done with Microsoft Outlook, but have
been unable to do the same with Lotus Notes?

Cheers
Damien

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Damien,
You will find a good posting in this NG on 14 Jan, 4:56pm from Beverly.
You should find lots of answers for this topic with either a seach of the
NG, or a Google search.

Good Hunting!
Alex J

"Belzeddar " wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use VBA to send an excel file
via Lotus notes? I know it can be done with Microsoft Outlook, but have
been unable to do the same with Lotus Notes?

Cheers
Damien

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alex,
Thanks for the note I'll look it up. Just got back from a break.

Cheers
Damie