Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run-time error '9"

Hello,

When I open my excel document I receive the following error -

Run-time error '9':
Subscript out of range

It doesn't allow me to go to the debugger, and once I click "OK" it
continues to open the Excel doc. What does this error mean?

Ruan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I found several unrelated reason when I did a google
search on your error. Goto http://www.google.com/grphp?
hl=en&tab=wg&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q= and type in your error
in the search box and see if one of the previous
suggestions fits your situation.

Marty

.