Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unable to Assign Data To A Cell

All,

I would appreciate your help, I already put this post up
yesterday, though Mark replied his response unfortunatly
did not solve the problem.

In my VBA code I assign data to cells, which works fine
for me, but when my colleague tries my VBA code on his PC
it doesnt work. This code is displayed below:

Cells(MyRow, MyCol) = MyOutput

When I have stepped through this on my colleagues
computer the variables MyRow, MyCol and MyOutput have the
correct values to assign the output to the cell but it
fails to do so.

We have both declared the variables being used and our
lines of code do begin with "Option Excplicit". There is
a workbook / worksheet open and hence active.

I have also noticed that I am unable to edit the value of
the cell when I have added that cell to the 'Watches' in
the VBA Editor.

Thanks

Aanika
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Since you didn't keep the other reply I don't have any
idea what he said..

Perhaps if you are more explicit in your assignment it
will work.

Cells(MyRow, MyCol).Value = MyOutput