Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Identify User Selected Range

Is there a way to identify a range of cells highlighted by
the user?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, I've looked for this all weekend.

Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,
Most of my macros do involve a user selected selection range.
I think the following web page might be particularly helpful to you.

Proper, and other Text changes -- Use of SpecialCells
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm

If for no other reason than to show you what to look for in your
own code and in code presented by others so that you can
run more efficiently.

after reading the above web page, you might also look at
Rearranging Data in Columns
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm

Of course if you have a more specific question that can be
used generically there is likely to be coding which you might
find by searching the newsgroup archives.
Excel Newsgroups & Searching Newsgroups
Search Newsgroups using Google "Usenet Advanced Search",
look at the MS Knowledge Database, other tips.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
---
HTH,

.