Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy from User form to Sheet macro

I'm trying to copy text from a text box in a userform to "Sheet1". What I'm wanting to do is enter the data in the same column everytime the macro is ran. I want it to count down the column until it finds an empty cell and then pase from the textbox into that cell. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help. I've been stuck on this for 4 days now.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like this starts at the bottom of column E and looks upward to find
the next available cell:

dim destCell as range
with activesheet
set destcell = .cells(.rows.count,"E").end(xlup).offset(1,0)
end with

destcell.value = userform1.textbox1.value

--

Dave Peterson