Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel to Access

I designed a Mail merge program in Excel. This one has about 4 forms (for each type of letter) and all the data is also in Excel (different excel file). Now we want to covert this program Access. I can easily convert the data to access. Is there a way to get my VBA forms into acces or do I have to start from scratch. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

with the excel IDE open and the Access IDe open, try
dragging th emodules directly from one to the other.
If not, drag from Excel to the desktopp, then from the
desktop to Access

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
I designed a Mail merge program in Excel. This one has

about 4 forms (for each type of letter) and all the data
is also in Excel (different excel file). Now we want to
covert this program Access. I can easily convert the
data to access. Is there a way to get my VBA forms into
acces or do I have to start from scratch. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thank you.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for your help...It worked..

However, the excel funtions (formulas) that I used in code is not working. If I have the Excel libraries referenced, would this work or do I have to re-do my coding.

Also, I cannot open this from using an Access macro. (Open form) because this is not part of the Access object class.. How can I put a button on the switchbord to open the form (imported from Excel)

Thank you

----- Patrick Molloy wrote: ----

with the excel IDE open and the Access IDe open, try
dragging th emodules directly from one to the other.
If not, drag from Excel to the desktopp, then from the
desktop to Acces

Patrick Mollo
Microsoft Excel MV