Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB user forms

Hi all,

I started to play with user forms in visual basic. One thing lead to
another and with overwhelming excitement I created my first form. Having
spent all that time I cannot now fathom out how to launch that form whilst
in the excel spread sheet.

I assume that one way would be through a macro button. Does anyone know the
macro code that would be needed to launch a selected user form.

Thanks for any available help or helpful links that I have failed to find

--
Mad

User Forms Joanne New Users to Excel 18 July 5th 07 12:42 AM
user forms Obi-Wan Kenobi Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 21st 06 08:28 PM
user forms Runner77 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 12th 06 04:31 AM
User forms in VBA Dick Kusleika Excel Programming 0 September 29th 03 05:55 PM
User forms Candee[_2_] Excel Programming 2 September 12th 03 03:11 PM