Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Numbering Add-in

I've upgraded to excel2000 (office 2000) and now get the following
message when opening some older "invoice" sheets. NUMBERING ADD-IN
MUST BE LOADED FOR OPTIMALNUMBERING & TOOLBAR BEHAVIOR. I've looked
for such an add-in in the office directories and on the install disks
to no avail. Would someone tell me where or how to get this add-in.

Thank you

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom!

Have you looked in:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office2000\Office\Library

I thought TMPLTNUM.XLA came with Excel 2000 but not Excel 2002.

I've got a copy I can send you if you request by direct email.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
"Tom" wrote in message
I've upgraded to excel2000 (office 2000) and now get the following
message when opening some older "invoice" sheets. NUMBERING ADD-IN
MUST BE LOADED FOR OPTIMALNUMBERING & TOOLBAR BEHAVIOR. I've looked
for such an add-in in the office directories and on the install

disks
to no avail. Would someone tell me where or how to get this add-in.

Thank you

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi

i dont have the TMPLTNUM.XLA from my excel version.

where could i get one?

thanks!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

Gord

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:59:40 -0600, summer
wrote:

hi

i dont have the TMPLTNUM.XLA from my excel version.

where could i get one?

thanks!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Summer!

You'll need to copy the file from a computer with it on.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
Sydney, Australia

available free to good homes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Gord!

Do you know if all of those Addins work? I recall probs with straight
copy of the Analysis ToolPak files.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
Sydney, Australia

available free to good homes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norman

They are older versions(XL97) and the *.xla's download as *.xls which work
when given an extension change back to .xla

I cannot test the TMPLTNUM.XLA because I don't have the original copy of
INVOICE.XLT.

The latest version of INVOICE.XLT does not use the Numbering add-in.

I know the AUTOSAVE.XLA and REPORTS.XLA work with XL2002

Also ANALYS32.XLL and FUNCRES.XLA seem to perform.

Testing is limited so won't issue money-back guarantee.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP