Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PERSONAL.xls is opening as active when Excel starts - why?

I don't know how this happened, but whenever I start Excel it opens up
PERSONAL.xls as the active file instead of the default book1.xls. Does
anyone know how to fix this?

Excel 2000
Windows 2k Pro

-gk-

PS Actually I do know why it is, it's because I was mucking around where I
shouldn't have most likely. heh.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When it opens, with Personal.xls active, then go to Windows hide. Then
quit the program and launch again. It should work normally.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

WindowHide
and save it

The personal.xls must be hidden workbbok

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)