Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to DISABLE THE CONTROL BREAK shortcut keys

I used the ONKEY event to disable the shortcut keys, but I cannot get
it to work when you press CONTROL + BREAK keys to interrupt macros and
eliminate the RUN, DEBUG, CANCEL box that appears when you do this.

Can you please help me with the VBA code that I would use to disable
the CONTROL + BREAK keys.

Please email the solution at:

thank you in advance,

MARCELLO

Email:
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello MARCELLO, :D

Please add this code in the top of your procedure.

Code:

Application.EnableCancelKey = xlDisabled

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Think it would be advisable to understand what the options are for
enablecancel key rather than just disabling it - thus the recommendation to
read the help file.

Tom Ogilvy