Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Want to hide check boxes

A user puts a check in a check box based on their status.
I have 7 other check boxes. I would like for the 7 boxes
to be hidden if there is not a checkmark in the status
check box. I would like for them to be showing if there
is a check in the status check box. Is this possible to
have the check boxes hidden or not, based on another
check box? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Matt,

It's vrey easy to do this: