Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Cell Data of a Required Column

Hi Y'all,

I have a huge ODBC report which is taking longer to prepare and I think some
of the "manual functions" of changing cell contents based on its current
content could be done by a macro............

My Dilema is I want the macro to look at the contents of all cells in a
column and where content equals XYZ the macro changes the contents to XXX
otherwise the cell contents are changed to AAA.

As I don't know how long the table will be this macro needs to only check
the data in cells that have been refreshed from the ODBC.

I have tried using "If" statemts and "Do........ Loops" but seems to be
getting nowhere.

Any code pointers would be really appreciated

TY

Jonathan