Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bad or Missing References

Is there an easy way in VBA code to check and add if
necessary required references? My problem is that for some
reason the same version of Excel (2000) has been deployed
within our company, but not all installs have the same
references. I need to ensure specific references are
included before running my code.
Note: In checking this problem I have also found some
installs indicate, "missing" as the first word in
reference description. In this case I have to uncheck the
reference and re-select, any clue.

Any help is very appreciated.