Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a Data Entry Userform

Here's what I want to do:

Create a userform with 9 textboxes

named texbox1 through textbox 9

I need to test for "" or cancel on each textbox

if either is true ("" or cancel), I want the textbox to retain
its current value otherwise it will pick up the new value

I want to cycle through all 9 textboxes and once
done, I want to show the user the results for
verification at which point the user can either
accept the results, change the results, or cancel
the operation.

Once verified, I want to assign the textboxes
each on a seperate line as follows:

textboxes 1 - 3 to Custom Header (Left)
textboxes 4 - 6 to Custom Header (Center)
textboxes 7 - 9 to Custom Header (Right)

Since I'm new to this, and rather than start off
making things more confused than they need to be
by trying to do it first, I figured I'd ask:

what's the best way to go about this???

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's not perfect, but, for my purposes, it works.

(See the entry near the bottom, by Tom Urtis.)

http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=65454

---