Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to run a macro in word web page

please help!
I will like to create a command botton in word to call
that macro in word web page. basically, the final product
is viewed in word. I was able to use the command botton
but i am not able to have it run the marco. And COLO how
could i make it invisible?

COLO helped me and send me this code but it does not
work. and some posted something else so i have create a
new post.
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim oXl As Object
Set oXl = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
'Or if XL wkb is already opened use GetObject instead.
'And do not have to be visibled and to be opened.
With oXl
.Visible = True
.workbooks.Open ("C:\Book1.xls")
.Application.Run "Macro1"
End With
Set oXl = Nothing
End Sub

but this is telling me to search for help. even when i
copy the code from excel to word.
that u
..