Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default system error &H8000FFFF

Hi

I have created a lot of vba code to support a spreadsheet.
However in the saving of my work I now generate an
unhelpful error message

"system error &H8000FFFF (-2147418113) catastrophic
failure"

looks kind of like a COM problem, but in any case
everything appears to work ok, just I get this annoying
message on save and I am curious what is going on.

I am using xl97 and have two modules and some code behind
the spreadsheet itself

any ideas?

thanks

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

I found that by deleting a redundant user form from the
spreadsheet I was no longer troubled by the error. I would
still like to know what was going on though!

regards

Steve