Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro or VB Code

I have this application with files (1 - 60 excel files)
that gets populated every month with data from +/- 50-60
various sources. Every month however, I have to copy,
rename, re-link the new worksheet to those 50-60 sources
manually, since the data changes every month. Can someone
assist me to write a macro or code that would re-link
these files with one push of button via a common dialog
type pop-up pointing to the file location to be linked to
via a looping method?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look at Edit=Replace

or
Edit=Links, then Change Link.

You can do this manually with the macro recorder to get the code you need to
make the change.

If you want to put up the Browse Folders dialog see John Walkenbach's site:

Selecting a Directory

Tom Ogilvy