Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I refresh a form in excel?

Excel 9

I have some code in excel that opens work and exceutes a mailmerge. Whilst the code is executing, I thought it would be nice to have a simple form which tells the user that the mailmerge is being processed. The problem is that design of the form disappears and all you can see is the outline. I've tried looking for a timer control but I don't have one on my PC and I can't download anyting as I'm at work

Is there anything that I can do that will kep the form refreshed whist the code is executing?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you must be using a loop of some kind.
Within the loop add these two lines

Me.Refresh