Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default last Cell in a selection?

Hi, Im selecting all cells on my page as a selection.
I am then trying to move my cursor to the last row and moving th
cursor down again to the first blank row.

Can anyone tell me how I select the last cell in my selection and mov
the cursor down 1 row to the blank row?

Thanks

I was using

Range("A1").End(xlDown).CurrentRegion.Select

to highlight all the user cells

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

all cells on my page

You can usedrange then

Sub test()
Dim Rcount As Long
Rcount = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
Cells(Rcount + 1, 1).Select

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"andycharger " wrote in message ...
Hi, Im selecting all cells on my page as a selection.
I am then trying to move my cursor to the last row and moving the
cursor down again to the first blank row.

Can anyone tell me how I select the last cell in my selection and move
the cursor down 1 row to the blank row?

Thanks

I was using

Range("A1").End(xlDown).CurrentRegion.Select

to highlight all the user cells.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim rng as Range
set rng = Selection.Columns(1).Cells
rng.offset(rng.rows.count,0).Resize(1,1).Select

or

rng.offset(rng.rows.count,0).Resize(1,Selection.Co lumns.count).Select

Tom Ogilvy