Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Button??

I am having problem with assigning a macro to a button.

Is there a macro button?

or

When I add a VB button for the Excel Sheet I can not get it to run. How do
I do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mile,

Go into ToolsCustomize

Then right-click on the button, and you will see an option to Assign a macro
at the bottom of the menu.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Michael Kintner" wrote in message
I am having problem with assigning a macro to a button.

Is there a macro button?

or

When I add a VB button for the Excel Sheet I can not get it to run. How

do
I do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Michael,

If you use the button from the Forms command bar, just
right-click the button and choose "Assign Macro". If you use the
button from the Controls command bar, right-click the button and
choose "View Code" and call your macro from the Click event for
the button.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson