Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Solver in Browser

I have an excel spreadsheet in which I am able to use the
solver without any problem. I have done the following:
- Defined the solver problem
- References SOLVER.XLA in the VBA editor
- Created a macro (as well as VBA procedure) whichloads
the solver, and solves the problem
- Created a toolbar with button to invoke the Macro
- Created a button on spreadsheet to invoke the VBA code

All this works fine when the spreadsheet is opened though
MS Excel.

The problem arises when this spreadsheet in opened in IE.
When the toolbar button (or a button on spreadsheet) I get
the following error.

Solver: An internal error occured or available memory was
exhausted.

I believe that this is because of SOLVER.XLA add-in. ANy
suggestions on how to fix this.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen