Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default For Tom Ogilvy re Copy Sheet Problem

Hi Tom
This is a continuation of an earlier thread.............
Yes, if you look at the original code, you can see how I renamed the Sheet,
Henrys solution worked fine, but yours fell over in the rename of worksheet
event I suspect.
Thanks for your continuing interest.
Have reproduced my original code for your perusal.
Perhaps there is a more efficient line or two of code to do what I want?
Thoughts always appreciated, as I am still learning !!!!!
Regards
Jim

<<<Dim Location
On Error Resume Next
Worksheets("CurrentMasterHours").Select
Location = InputBox("Enter Archive Name to be Stored, eg Sept '99",
"Time Sheets - Archival Transfer")
If Location = "" Then
Exit Sub
Else
Sheets("CurrentMasterHours").Copy befo=Sheets(1)
Sheets(1).Name = Location
End If
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

{{{Not sure what you mean by no archived sheet - you we able to figure out
how to
rename the sheet with Bob's code, but not mine (LOL). One copy command, One
copy of the sheet produced - same as Henry and Bob's solution and your
original code - only difference is the location.}}}}