Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prevent more than one check box select

Hi,

I have a price sheet that is using check boxes from the forms toolbar, is there any way using code that I can
prevent a user to select more than one check box?

Thanks,

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bill,

If you put a Group Box control around them, that will only allow one to be
checked at a time.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bill" wrote in message

I have a price sheet that is using check boxes from the forms toolbar, is

there any way using code that I can
prevent a user to select more than one check box?

Thanks,

Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Checkboxes don't have this type of behavior (even if placed in a groupbox).
You would have to use code to unselect any selected checkbox.

Optionbuttons are designed to operate this way. If you put option buttons
on the sheet and put a groupbox around them, then only one can be selected.
If you just put many optionbuttons on a single sheet, then they will also
behave this way without using a groupbox.

Tom Ogilvy