Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Changing a formula that is copied and pasted using vba with excel 2000

I have created a workbook where I write formulas using vba
to copy and paste into specific cells. I have tried to
change the formulas in a newly saved workbook. Although
the formula shows that I have changed it in the VBA
editor, when I run the program, the values that are
returned are from the original formulas in the original
workbook. After making the changes I have compiled and
saved. If anyone can help keep me sane I would appreciate
it. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just a 'shot in the dark' but could the 'new' workbook have ben opene
in read only mode

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming