Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula

Hi all.

In cell B1 I have formula (right in the cell) as:

=MyWSheet!C128

The cell A1 value is 128.

How can I write next in cell B1 (but to work as formula, not to be
text-data):

=MyWSheet!C&"A1" or
=MyWSheet!C&"A1.value" or simillar?

Tnx in advance.

Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ah guys... what a nice one. You new about that:) So fast... I didn't know
about indirect.

Thanks a lot to Dale Hymel and Norman Harker.

Use:

=INDIRECT("MyWSheet!C"&A1)

--------------------------------
In cell B1 I have formula (right in the cell) as:

=MyWSheet!C128

The cell A1 value is 128.

How can I write next in cell B1 (but to work as formula, not to be
text-data):

=MyWSheet!C&"A1" or

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Exactly. And you know what? IF you don't work with all of that about year or
so...:)) you'll need some time to come back:) I've found indirect in
formulas:) Ellegant.