Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving only current sheet

I have a workbook with multiple sheets (one for each month) which is a
rather large file.

I'm trying to find a way to save only the current worksheet to a file
(i.e., eliminate all sheets but the current one).

I've tried ActiveSheet.SaveAs (ActiveSheet.Name), but this saves all the
sheets.

Is there a way to do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To do it manually:

rightclick on the worksheet to save, select "move or copy".
make it go to a new workbook
(and choose copy at the bottom)
Save that new workbook.

If you need a macro, record it when you do it manually once.

--

Dave Peterson