Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Time intervals below 1 second.

Hi folks, help please with Excel2000

I would like to repeat a macro at say half second
intervals. Using "Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue
("00.00.01"))" seems to limit me to one second. Whats the
solution please?

TIA. derek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would maintain my own form of time ticks. So each interval represented,
say, a 100th of a second.
Special functions would be needed to convert this back to excel/vba time.

Windows API provides some of this functionality for you, in the form of
SYSTEMTIME type:
http://groups.google.co.nz/groups?hl...6a6%40kurtfish

Interestingly, this other article shows an example of sub-second resolution.
=NOW() in A1, format A1 as "hh:mm:ss.00"
http://groups.google.co.nz/groups?hl...s.chatlink.com