Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA online help script errore

When open VBA help file and click some hypertext, a popup
window shows an error message:"an error has occurred in
the script on this page." This problem also occurrs when
opening AutoCAD help file. Appreciate it if someone can
help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Peter

Help files are normally installed during installation of
Office. They are in Web format and should be in the same
folder as Excel (or Autocad I suppose).

my files are in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033

The main file form Excel is xlmain9 were 9 is the version
number.

The description is "Compiled HTML file".

Have a look for this file and make sure that it is
installed or if they are on a network server that you have
access to them.

Regards
Peter
When open VBA help file and click some hypertext, a popup
window shows an error message:"an error has occurred in
the script on this page." This problem also occurrs when
opening AutoCAD help file. Appreciate it if someone can
help.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have the same problem.
The files exist but the fault lies with Internet Explorer
(or so my system administator wants me to believe)
There may be a problem with running scripts with your
security set-up
(I bet the bottom right window for this newsgroup
doesn't show messages either..

Kevin Beckham