Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raj raj is offline

Default Before right click in a sheet

Please help if you can think of a solution for this.

I have code in a sheet module that calls a function to
open a custom menu "before right click".

The program works as intended, but when the user right
clicks if nothing is selected and the user just clicks in
the sheet again (cancels the menu), the standard shortcut
menu will sometimes appear and stay "lit" and other times
it flashes on and off.

Is there a way to keep the built-in menu from appearing in
this case? Note that in other sheets, I want the built-in
menu to be fully functional. Some code to dismiss the menu
would be best.

Your example code would be most beneficial. Thanks in
advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the beforeRight click there is a cancel argument. Set it to True in
your code.

cancel = True

Tom Ogilvy