Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Get records from a query in access and put them in Excel

This might be a help for getting data to and from Excel and Access: It
includes examples of using variables in SQL queries.
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/sql.html

Or you can get there from the "Excel with Access Databases" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

It demonstrates how to use SQL in Excel's VBA to:

* create a database,
* create a table and add data to it,
* select data from a table,
* delete a table,
* delete a database.

DAO and ADO files available.

You can also download the demonstration file called "excelsql.zip".

The code is open and commented.

--

Regards
Andy Wiggins

"Jeff" wrote in message
How to Get records from a query in access and put them in
Excel using VBA. I want to drop certain fields of an
access query into cells in Excel. Can anyone help me with
the code.

Thanks
Jeff