Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to determine if instance of Excel is running

I am trying to use excel from Visual basic.

I am having the probelm when a second instance of the VB is opened. Th
sheet will hidden behind sme application and I am able to see only th
tool bars which are on top. I have closed all the workbooks befor
opening another.

Is there any method to know if a excel instance is running. Please hel
with a solution.

Thanks in Advance

Anan