Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send Sheet as part of macro

The final barrier I'm running into in my quest for
automation of my reports is emailing them properly.
Currently I email my reports within Excel, using
the "Send this sheet as part of the body of the email"
option.

I'm wondering if this operation can be performed within a
macro. Right now I'm using the "ActiveWorkbook.SendMail
Recipients:=" command in vb, but this sends the mail as
an attachment. I could edit my macro to trim the file
down to the nessary data, but I'd rather continue to send
the report the way I always have been.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks tons for all the help.
Joe